We can install various underfloor heating systems for your home, providing warmth all year round.
The systems we provide are quick to install. In concrete floors pipe is laid on insulation and then covered with a screed which will then take almost any type of floor covering. Timber floors have spreader plates laid between the joists which the pipes are then clipped in to.
Hot water is pumped from a boiler to a pump manifold, where it is mixed to approximately 50C then distributed to the heating circuits, which heats the floor to between 25C and 28C.
If you'd like to discuss underfloor heating or plan a design, please contact us.
Is it for me?
Underfloor heating is a lovely, stylish way of heating your home. Some benefits are:
- Cost efficient, hidden heating system
- Suitable for all types of environment
- Easy & quick installation
- Emulates natural heating action of the sun
- Floor only needs heating to 26-28C
- Greater safety due to no exposed hot surfaces
- Uniform heat
- Low allergy, reduced airborne dust levels
Underfloor heating design
We can help you with the design and layout of your underfloor heating system.